Beginning, July 8th, The Attic will be open offering limited services on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 3-7pm for youth only. No visitors will be allowed in the building during the yellow phase. All programming and training will continue to occur virtually.
The Attic will provide those services that we have been unable to offer virtually, including Food Pantry, Toiletries and Personal Hygiene Products (including reusable masks and hand sanitizer), and a Hot Takeway Meal. These supplies will be offered through curbside pickup. Please call ahead (215-545-4331) or ring our bell to let us know what you need and a staff member will bring supplies outside to you.
We will also offer the option of using a laptop in a private room in our space for virtual counseling or case management appointments for youth without access to technology or privacy. Contact us to schedule.
Our building and equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between uses throughout the day and at the end of each day that we are open.
Please review our safety precautions before visiting.
Safety Precautions During the Yellow Phase
- Masks must be worn at all times when at the Attic.
- All staff and youth that enter the Attic’s building during the yellow phase must complete a temperature check. A Tympanic Thermometer and probe cover will be used for temperature checks. Staff or youth with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will be sent home and directed to get tested for COVID-19.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from others while in the building. This includes use of the stairs.
- Only one person should utilize the elevator at a time.
- Wash your hands frequently, including after sneezing, coughing, or touching your face.
- Only youth with an appointment will be permitted inside the building and only in designated areas.