We're in the GREEN Phase!
Beginning June 2021, The Attic Youth Center will enter its Green Phase.
The following safety procedures outline the practices to be followed while at the Attic beginning with the Green Phase until further notice. These procedures are intended to promote the safety of staff and youth and must be followed at all times. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home.
- All staff and youth that enter the Attic’s building must complete a temperature check (see below for details) and health screening questionnaire (see below for questionnaire).
- Masks must be worn at all times when in the building or distributing supplies to youth outside the building. Masks will be provided for those youth or staff who do not have their own.
- Two people will be permitted to utilize the elevator at one time.
- Refrain from touching your face. Wash your hands frequently including after sneezing, coughing, or touching your face.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building. Utilize hand sanitizer between hand washing as needed.
Temperature Checking Guidelines
- A Contactless Thermometer will be used for temperature checks for youth and visitors to The Attic.
- Staff who administer temperature checks will be provided with and expected to wear protective equipment including disposable gloves and a mask.
- Employees or youth with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will be sent home and directed to get tested for COVID-19.
- Resources will be provided for free COVID-19 testing.
Health Screening Questionnaire
- Have you had any signs or symptoms of a fever in the past 24 hours or had a temperature that is elevated for you/100.4F or greater?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
a. New or persistent Cough
b. Shortness of Breath or Chest Tightness
c. Sore Throat
d. Nasal Congestion/Runny Nose
e. Myalgia (Body Aches)
f. New loss of Taste and/or Smell
3. Have you had any close contact in the last 14 days with someone who tested positive for COVID-19?
- High Touch surfaces are surfaces that are handled frequently throughout the day by numerous people. These surfaces include doorknobs, handrails, light switches, phones, elevator buttons, microwaves, printers, refrigerator handles, remote controls, bathroom fixtures, etc. These surfaces will be disinfected at least every four (4) hours.